Saturday, December 29, 2012

Well where did those two months go?

Well November and December flew by and was super busy decorating the house, shopping and all the other busy work that the Christmas season brings. Hard to believe that it is the 29th of December already. I had grande intention of creating but that never happened, just couldn't fit it into the schedule or other things, as usual got in the way. I did make a few things for the house which I need to take pictures of before it's time to take them down and pack away for next year. I have everything ready to complete my December Daily just need to chose images and have those printed. Got some goodies to play with...me and my daughter share alot of our supplies especially stamps. We both feel in love with the Magnolia Nativity Collection, so we decided to share what pieces we wanted from that. So far we've gotten eight: Holy Edwin, Tilda with Holy Baby, the camel, a sheep, background, the nativity, Edwin as Wiseman and Angel with Dove. So many different ways to use that stamp, so that will keep us busy. Plus I ordered us a few Tilda's stamps that aren't part of the collection. Each year we pick a project of the month, each of us taking turns to choose a theme. This year we decided to do Tag of the Month, so that should be interesting and fun. Plus we have decided instead of coming up with new projects, to complete projects from the convention we attended over the summer that are sitting dying for attention. This should keep us both busy coming up with ideas and completing them in time. Plus we are going to add an occasional project that we both love for our house or studio maybe with a holiday theme. Hoping to get into my "Studio" today. Now that it's complete I have no excuse not to be working in there.

No comments: