Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Reading, Lurking and Disappearing.....

So sorry for the lack of posts on my blog. Life has been dealing some personal issues and health problems and the blog has been the last thing on my mind. I do surf others blogs though...have to check out all the fantastic work and inspiration. I've spent months moving my room from one room to another, until I finally settled on the room where it felt right, a theme which changed from peacocks to the art work of Bill Bell and change of colors. Will try to post images soon but heads up...I suck at photography. I am in awe of the amazing work everyone does and your photography. I might not be posting much for the rest of the year but after the holiday I hope to be creating and posting. Have a wonderful holiday and travel safe.

3 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I am sorry you are going through some personal stuff and health issues. They can be so draining. I hope things improve and get much better for you. Just wanted to say hello! Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

Wanted to make sure I stopped by to tell you that I hope you had a great Christmas and wish you the happiest of New Years! Best, Curt

MaryH said...

Had to chuckle at your 'suck at photography' comment. Sounds like myself. I try, but never get the great result my mind envisioned! Good for you on getting your craft room set up the way you wanted though. Mine's a mess! TFS