Friday, July 22, 2011

Been away.....

Once again side tracked....

Between four grandchildren stepping up in school at end of term, endless/new health issues, trying to finish my "Creative" room which also meant moving my office/music room to bedroom and living room (which was no small feat and a zillion other things the weeks just slipped away.

Then we had four grandchildren's and son in law's birthdays and grandchildren each wanted to come for an extended visit even though they only lived a few miles away. Summer means longer visits than the school weekend visits.

I am exhausted to say the least and it's left no time to create anything. But I've been busy painting and recycling furniture from other rooms to use in the Creating room, as my intention is always to re-purpose or recycle if possible. And I went for a totally different color scheme from my usual black and white. But so far I love it.

Next Thursday my ODD and I are off the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge, Pa, as we go every year and the days there are a welcome relief from the daily routine. Looking forward to some new classes being offered for a change.

Then on my return my room will be completed, supplies will be replenished and creating will be started.

Hopefully I'll post come pictures of the room, photographer I'm not but my son in law gave me a great lamp to use and lights so that should help. Wish I had taken before pictures. Crap.

1 comment:

Curt in Carmel said...

Wow, you made me tired just reading about it all! I'd be exhausted too. Can't wait to see your new room when it is finished. Hope your trip to PA is wonderful! Best, Curt