Wow! I am sitting here with coffee in hand and speechless. I have never gotten an award before and never anticipated receiving one for my blog especially right now. Imagine my utter surprise to log on this morning and find I had been nominated for one. My jaw dropped on my desk. I would like to thank Rez from Karezma Kreations for passing along the "Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" to me. I am very so very honored to received this award from such an amazing, and talented person who I have admired her beautiful creations and her gorgeous family. Be sure to visit and followed her because she has such a creative flare to share with all of you. Thank you so much Rez for brighten my day this means more to you than you can possibly know. After more than two years of nothing but bad news from one health issue after another...this was just a breath of fresh air to wake up to. Perhaps just what I needed to kick start my Mojo back into action. Again, thank you.
The rules for the award are the following:
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
(1) Thank you note sent.
(2) Oh now this is hard...seven random facts.
1. I drink copous amounts of coffee. Not for energy just for the taste.
2. I live for music and concerts...I could go to a concert everyday especially if it was Pearl Jam, The Cure or Godsmack.
3. My best friend and scrapbook partner in crime is my oldest daughter who actually got me started in this journey.
4. I love two blocks from the beach but hate sand and am allergic to the sun...so no beach for me. Ironic huh?
5. I could live on donuts.
6. My hero is my 2 year old grandson. I am alive because of him.
7. The colder it is and the more snow there is the happier I am.
(3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
Jacklyn (my granddaughter)Scrapbuggin*though she hasn't updated for a year...grrr! teenagers.
Alicia (my daughters but her's is set to private)A Fabulous Hurricane
Barb (this ladies work is just so different)Haunted Design House
Dragon (some amazing work) Dragon's Dark Side
Hetty (always something new and fun) CraftChaos4Kidzs
Curt (just have to give a nod to the men...no many of them and he's super talented) Curt's World
Vicki (beautiful work and blog)Vicki Boutin
Art Is (stunning work I just found today)Art Is
So I'm off to give these lovely and deserving people their award.