Friday, June 3, 2011

Hoping to get back on track....

Have spent the last month building, decorating and organizing my "Creating" room. It was a huge undertaking but I think I finally have it pretty much how I want it. Except for a new table but that is on the wist list for now..I'll make do with a antique drop leaf table that I stole from the living room. It took much longer than I had expected due to health issues but that is another story. I got some more very bad news in that department. Trying to deal with it mentally and physically and what course of action to take. One requires major surgery with no guarantee of a positive outcome.

So now my plan is to make a list of two projects every day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon and they must be completed before going to bed unless they are large projects. Or one large project each day.

I came to the conclusion that the more free time you have the less you get accomplished as you just tell yourself..I can always do it tomorrow. When I worked 60 hours a week I accomplished far more than I do now that I am home 24/7.

I read on a girls blog that she decided to make a list of 20 things to needed to accomplish everyday. They did not need to be huge projects just everyday things but they needed to be done before bedtime. So I cased her idea and that is my new game plan.

I'm hoping to put this in effect on Monday. No more slacking off.

This is a page from a Art Journal I'm working on...

No comments: