Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Spent yesterday afternoon creating thank you cards for all the people that were so nice while I was in the hospital especially the nurses at the hospital. Got about five completed and they turned out better than I expected seeings that I haven't created anything for months.

Last night I went to my daughters to spend the night...the grandkids missed me plus she has to work a double shift...her third in a row.

Came home around five...fixed pasta and played catch up online. I am mentally and physically exhausted today...not sure why but I am. I am tired of not being able to do what I always did. Hell...I can't even get a bathe without somebody here.

Ok...going to have hot tea, a snack and take a nap. I didn't sleep but about a hour last night. I couldn't figure out why until about a hour ago when I realized that I had forgotten to take my sleeping medication. My eyes are really tired and feel like they have sand in them.

Will finish cards tomorrow.

No comments: