Friday, August 15, 2008

I just finished another custom job, this one for Beth and both of us are pleased with the outcome. It's for her blog and website. Just visited her blog and I think the header and buttons look marvelous. I'm in anticipation of receiving the afghan that she is making for me. What a great sale this was.

Roo is making great progress after 11 months of watching him not gain weight or do the things that a baby his age should do. He's gained weight, is crawling like crazy and is very very vocal.

Two weeks until classes start again and I'm dreaded it and looking forward to it at the same time. Six classes then four to go and I'll be finished with my Digital Design degree. Then what...I'm so use to taking these classes online it will be like going thru withdrawal.

Concerning about Zach as I haven't heard from him in over a month and that's not like him at all. Hope all is well with him. On the other hand, got bad news about a online friend who is in a bad mental state. God sometimes girls can be so mean...and his was at the top of the list.

Happy for the kids, they found a fantastic house and it's near by. Twenty nine days to go and they can move in.

No comments: